Friday, April 16, 2010

Speak Your Mind at the Next Vancouver "Face-to-Face"

I want to hear what you have to say, Vancouver! This city is great because of the people who live and work here -- and your City Council wants to hear directly from you. Please join us next week -- Wednesday, April 21, from 6:30-8:30pm, at the Hudson's Bay High School Commons.

For more information, the school's street address, and a summary of our last Face-to-Face in January, please visit the City website.

I really do hope to see you there. It'll be Q&A format, so we can really TALK about things. I'll lead the conversation, and my fellow City Councilmembers will be able to join the discussion, too.

Thanks for all you do to make our city the place we want to be -- I look forward to seeing you next week!

No comments: